Sunday, July 20, 2008

Trip Part 2




This is a picture of my Grandma's home she grew up in on her Family's Dry Farm. It's amazing to me that as sad as it looks it's still standing. All my brothers and sisters decided to drive out and see it since it's probably the last time some of us will be out there.








Grandma's house that she moved into when she got married. It's where my Mom and her brothers grew up. My Grandma lives with my parents now so it was time to go through Grandma's things and let all the Moffat Family divide up all her stuff and put the house up for sale.











This is the house my father grew up in.


























And lastly my favorite Mountains ever! The Tetons (from the Idaho side)

1 comment:

deena said...

Good thinking, Jana. I didn't take pictures of the more recent homes. I did make myself a copy of your pictures though. Thank you! Kind of sad to think we won't have a reason to go back up there! We'll have to still plan something because I don't want my kids to forget. We'll have to have Rachelle and Kacy host the reunions so we can get up there!!!