Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dishwasher vs Dishsoap

On Sunday night I walked into the Kitchen and see water and soap bubbles pouring out of the dishwasher onto the floor. I immediately told Avery we had a problem and he needed to see this. I was informed at that point that "someone" may have used dishsoap since we were low on dishwasher detergent. We opened the door and the pictures below are what we saw. I wish I had taken a picture of the outside but "someone" wouldn't let me. I will say that we had a very good laugh about this one.


1 comment:

deena said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. I know...me, too! It's good to be back. I keep coming back in spurts. What can you do?
Dishsoap, huh? I have actually never tried that. I guess I don't have to now.
Kylie is growing up so fast. Can't wait to see her. Soon!!!