Sunday, March 14, 2010

Valentine's Death by Chocolate

Most of you know I was (got released today in church since we're moving) the Activites Chairman in my ward. I loved that calling even though I only had it for 8 months. My last Activity was our Valentines and boy was it amazing. We had a progressive dessert night that we called Death by Chocolate. The first house was mini Serendipity frozen hot chocolate with whipped cream on top, and mini cheesecakes. The second house was a chocolate mouse cake with cream puffs. The last house which I was charge of setting up (that's why I only have pics of the last house) we had fondue. It was yummy. The Morris' (who the Phipps live with) opened up their home and let us set up in their basement. Don Morris made these pitchers of water by adding orange slices and one grapefruit. It was the best orange water I have ever tasted. He did a great job. orange water station
dark and milk chocolate fondue, pound cake, rice krispy treats, mini cookies, pretzles, marshmallows, and pineapple

strawberries, bananas and fondue
all the yummy food!

No comments: