Thursday, September 18, 2008

Update

Kylie is starting to grow so I figured I'd better add some pics before she starts changing again. She is such a great baby. During the day she wants to eat every 2 hours or sometimes even sooner but at night she will go a good 3 hours and let her Mommy get some sleep. Avery works pretty late these days so I don't get much help from him but when he is home he will do whatever I need him to like change Kylie's diaper... He's actually very good at getting Kylie to burp after I feed her.


This picture with Avery & Kylie was taken the day we got home from the hospital.



Kylie was wide awake and she was only 48 hours old.

My cute Kylie just a few days old.

Her first bath in the kitchen sink. I was surprised at how well she liked it. Most infants this young that I have bathed would cry through the whole thing. Not my baby. She was so calm and relaxed.

2 comments:

The Fullmer Times & Seasons said...

How fun! You have some great pictures. She's a cutie.:)

Joe and Liz said...

She is so adorable!!