Thursday, September 18, 2008

Update 2




So I'm a little behind on posting these but each week I take a picture of her to see how she's progressing. Sort of a fun idea I stole from one of my friends.









My little girl has changed so much even in such a short time. I love this picture of her sitting in her green boppy. She is so alert and this other picture in her chair. It's like she is pondering something. Both pictures were taken at two weeks. It's interesting how much darker her hair is getting.

Kylie and I had the opportunity to drive to Traverse City, Michigan with Avery on Sunday. It was long drive made even longer having an infant in the car but it was nice to get out of the house for a few days. Kylie did a great job being stuck in a car for 8+ hours but was definitely ready to be out of that carseat once we made it home. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of Kylie's first trip but I figured I'd post some pics I've taken recently. The purpose for the trip was so Avery could get his multi engine rating. You probably want to know what the heck a multi engine rating is. Well, it basically lets Avery fly planes with more than one engine. Before this rating he could only fly single engine planes. This now gives him a chance to go higher in his career so it's a big deal for us.

5 comments:

Emily said...

She is So beautiful! I am so excited that I got to see her!

Have you gone back to work yet?

Diana said...

What a cutie! She looks like a great baby- she must never cry! That one picture where it's taken above you and you're holding her (you say she's 48 hours)- she is soooo tiny! Can't believe how small!! So fun! Congratulations!!

The Fullmer Family said...

You have been blessed with a beautiful baby!

Heidi-Ho said...

Holy Batman, what a cute little button you have. I can't believe how she is growing....amazing when you're down for 3 weeks how much you miss. You have a sweet little girl and I'm so happy that things are going well...You all look wonderful!!!

Heidi-Ho said...

I forgot to mention how excited Cambry was that you posted new pic's....she said she "loves" your little girl and wants to name our baby, Kylie too.....