Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Kylie's Baby Blessing


My Mom this beautiful dress at Broadbents in Lehi. I love baby's in blessing dresses. They are just so adorable!













Kylie was blessed on Sept 21st (yeah I'm way behind). My parents had been in Atlanta on business the week before so they flew up here to spend a week before heading back home. Even though she was about 3 weeks old we decided to go ahead and bless her so my parents could be a part of it. My Dad hasn't seen his new grandbaby so of course he wanted to spend as time with her as he could. It was great to see him holding Kylie. He's so good with all his grandkids but I think his favorite are the babies. Thanks Mom and Dad for spoiling us while you were here! We love you!

3 comments:

deena said...

Gorgeous dress! Where did you end up buying it? She's such a doll. Once again, wish we could've been there! Love you all!

Maya said...

oh she's just beautiful in her dress! it's great that your parents were able to be there for her blessing.

Emily said...

She is a beauty! I can't wait to see her at christmas. You look like a perfect mommy!