Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wow time flies!
















Oh my gosh, I am such a slacker. We have had so many things going on it's insane. First of all I'll post the weekly pics of Kylie. It's been so much fun to watch her grow and especially see her hit new milestones. She's been smiling at us since she was 6 weeks. I was feeding her at 5 in the morning and when I looked down at her she was smiling at me. She is so sweet & growing like a weed. Her 2 month check up was last week and she's 11 lbs 7 oz and 22 in long.

2 comments:

deena said...

Sorry for giving you a hard time. I didn't see all the pictures of Kylie before I posted on St. George trip. 11 lbs. Good for her! You've got to keep us updated because she's so far away!! I miss her!

Alicia said...

Jana! That is the cutest idea and she is beautiful! I bet you are loving life!