Wednesday, November 26, 2008

1st Anniversary

Yippee! We celebrated our 1 yr anniversary on Nov. 17th. Unfortunately, I don't have a pic to post because I accidentally forgot our camera. The night was super snowy but we decided to go out anyway. Avery surprised me with a sitter and when I got in the car there was a single rose sitting on the passenger seat. Then, he took me to Abuelo's which is a Mexican restuarant that is special to us. It's where we had our first date and it's also where we took our parents the first time we introduced them. While we were at Abuelo's Avery had the hostess bring me a platter with a Jodi Picoult book and another single rose. Jodi Picoult is my favorite author so he made sure to surprise me with one of her books. I loved it! After dinner we decided to go home since the roads were getting pretty bad and we wanted to get the sitter home safely. When I walked into our room to get ready for bed there was another Jodi Picoult book lying on the bed with a single rose. It was awesome! He did a great job for our Anniversary! I love you Avery!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Congrats and I LOVE the baby pics. Thanks for watching Cache today. I hope he was a good boy for you.

Steph & James said...

Update please!