Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas!

Avery and Zach (my sister Rachelle's oldest)

My Dad with Zach (2), Drew (4 months) and Kylie almost 4 months

All the babies born within 12 months:
Chet (15 months) Garrett (9 months) and Drew and Kylie 4 months

Kylie with her newest cousin Fiona. Fi makes Kylie look huge since she was just over a week old.










We were able to fly to Utah for Christmas this year and spend it with my Family. Unfortunately, we flew out on my 30th birthday so I didn't really celebrate this year. My brothers wife Suzie had their baby on Dec. 13th so we were able to see her. Sadly, she had to spend a week in the NICU but had been home for 2 days by the time we arrived so Kylie was able to meet her cousin Fiona. Due to the winter wonderland in Utah the week of Christmas I wasn't able to see everyone I wanted to and never made it to my favorite Cafe Rio. Oh well, there will definitely be a next time.










No comments: