Sunday, January 11, 2009

More Christmas and the Giant Snow Bear

My husband Avery is a great sculptor in the snow and he knows it. In fact, this is the 2nd time he's built one at my parents house but last year it was my favorite: a Frog. Somewhere we have a pic of that and I'll have to find it to blog about. He's already planning for what he'll build next year and our nieces and nephews can't wait to see the new creation.






This pic lets you see how big it really is and how tiny my daughter is... We loved the snowbear!


Santa decided to pop into the basement of my parents house on Christmas Eve. Kylie loved sitting on Santa's lap! Hopefully next year she'll be just as excited.





2 comments:

Maya said...

The snow bear is awesome and I can't believe how big Kylie is getting. Adorable!!!

Ki-o-TEE said...

Nice bear, Avery!