Thursday, January 7, 2010

BYU vs UTAH

It's been years since I attended a BYU game. My parents are season ticket holders and when I found out the Y-U game was in Provo this year I staked my claim on that game.

Avery and I were supposed to go with my parents but the morning of the game my Mom got really sick and gave her ticket to Avery's sister Sarah who was staying with us for Thanksgiving.

Kylie was spoiled by G-ma all day while we enjoyed ourselves at the game. We were gone almost 7 hrs which is officially the longest I have ever left her with anyone.

Highlight of the Day: BYU WON!!!!

pregame warmup for both teams



after BYU won LOTS of people ran onto the field
bet that guy in Red was bummed!! ha ha


1 comment:

Emily H said...

sCreed and Kimball went. They said it got pretty ugly with the fans.