Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Baby Jade's Blessing

Luckily while we were in Utah Deena and Harley blessed Jade. I've been feeling a bit left out on these special days since I chose to move so far away from home... : ) And out of 13 grandkids I have only been to 3 baby blessings (and that includes Jade's). I loved catching up with Harley's side of the Family. It's been years since I've seen them!

Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of Jade in her blessing dress but I did get some pictures of her.
This is how it'll be whenever I have baby #2 although Kylie will be MUCH bigger by then. Oh and just for bragging rights - I made both of the babies hairbows. While I was home I taught Deena and Melanie how to make them and I think we're all addicted to making them now.
Love this picture of these two. My sister has a HUGE mirror in her entryway and Avery was running to it with Kylie and holy cow did she love it!!

Someday this will be us. I have no idea what Kylie's doing here

These are the '08 grandbabies and yes Kylie is the only one not crying. Garrett started it and then I think Kylie crowded both Drew and Fiona a little and made them cry too.

1 comment:

Joe and Liz said...

Those hairbows are adorable Jana! And what a cute little baby too!