Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Kylie's 1st Birthday!!!

My little girl turned 1 on Aug. 27th. Yes I do realize I'm about 2 months late on this but dang, I've been busy. Avery was out of town for her actual birthday so we celebrated on the 26th and just kept it very low key. We made her a cake and had the Caresia's over to help eat it. It's been such a blessing having family nearby. They love Kylie to pieces and she absolutely adores them. These are a few of the things Kylie received for her birthday. The dress (which I love) and maracas' are from the Caresia's.
Kylie loves all her new stuff

This walking toy which turns into a riding toy is from my parents. Kylie loves this thing


another toy from Caresia's. Kylie can put all the shapes in the correct hole and plays with it everyday



This is what a baby looks like after she digs into cake. Kylie loved getting messy. She started to rub the frosting into her legs, it was really funny.



Before she decided to attack her piece of the cake



That's the cake Avery and I made for Kylie. It seriously took forever to make but was so worth it.

3 comments:

sarah.jones said...

That cake looks amazing! And Kylie's growing so fast - she's such a cute little girl.

Blake Jones said...

It is so fun to see all your pictures. I love the bows you made. I learned how to make some really cute headbands the other day. They are really easy too. I made like 12 in an hour. The only problem is neither of my girls will keep them on their heads:) I miss you.

deena said...

Great job on the cake, guys! Happy Birthday Kylie...2 months ago! Do we really get to see you in another month? Yea!!!