Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Family Pictures

While in Utah my parents wanted an updated Family picture, which was much needed. The last time we had a Family picture taken Kevin and I were single and I think we had 6 or 7 grandkids and now Kevin and I are finally married and we're up to 14 grandkids.
It was a lot of fun to get dressed up and make a couple of hairbows (one for Jade and one for Kylie). We ended up going across the street from the Mt Timanogos Temple and it ended up being the perfect place. I love how green the background turned out. My parents with all their grandkids - they couldn't love these kids more!
The Fullmer kids with spouses and my parents

The Fullmer Fam

The Kirk Family

Everyone

1 comment:

Denise said...

Jana, I think that I got your email from Heidi. How the heck are you? You look great and your baby is so cute. Denise